We are so excited to see you! Please fill out the form below.
If you have any questions prior to booking your appointment with PRIM, Please check out the FAQ page. If you do not find the answers there, you can reach us via phone or email!
Policies: Please arrive 10–15 minutes prior to your scheduled time so we can check you in!
GET ON THE BOOKS
We are so excited to see you and do your dream hair!
What is Davines?
Davines is a family-owned company from Parma, Italy, founded in 1983 by the Bollati family. All products are formulated and produced in Parma, Italy. Davines Group started as a research laboratory, producing high-end hair care products for renowned cosmetic companies worldwide.
After a decade of honing our expertise, we began creating our own brand of Davines hair care products exclusively for salons and, in 1996, founded Comfort Zone Skin Care for premier spas. Our skin care lines were further expanded in 2018 when the Skin Regimen brand was born. We are now a B Corp. and have an international presence in more than 90 countries with a multicultural staff. In addition to the main office in Parma (the Davines Village), we have offices in New York, London, Paris, Mexico City, Deventer (the Netherlands), and Hong Kong.
Davines is a CO2 neutral company that supports a reforestation program to compensate for the carbon dioxide emissions caused during packaging production. All our products are formulated and manufactured in our facilities in Parma, Italy, where we utilize electricity from renewable resources.
Do Davines products contain sulfates?
No, all Davines products are sulfate-free!
Do Davines products contain parabens?
No, all Davines products are paraben-free.
Do you test on animals?
No, Davines does NOT test our products on animals!
I’m vegan, can I use Davines products?
While Davines products are not certified vegetarian or vegan, the majority of our products contain no animal-derived ingredients. An exception to these for people who adhere to a vegetarian or vegan diet are:
- Naturaltech Restructuring Miracle, Naturaltech Hair Building Pak and Essential Haircare VOLU/hair mist because the formulation contains keratin;
- Naturaltech Nourishing Royal Jelly Superactive, because it contains royal jelly;
- More Inside This is a Strong Dry Wax and More Inside This is a Strong Molding Clay, because they contain beeswax.
Please note, that the suppliers from whom Davines purchases the above-mentioned raw materials guarantee that for their production, no animals are harmed or killed.
Do any of your products contain nuts?
Yes, a few of our products do contains nuts, listed below. Usage of these products for people who suffer from any kind of nut allergy is at the sole discretion of the consumer.
- Essential Haircare VOLU/mist is made with hazelnut.
- LOVE/curl shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, hair cream, cleansing cream, primer, revitalizer and controller are formulated with almond extract.
- MELU/ shampoo, conditioner and hair mist
- NOUNOU/ shampoo
- OI Hand Balm
- Your Hair Assistant Volume Creator
- All Finest Pigments shades and gloss
Are Davines products gluten-free?
Yes, most Davines products are gluten-free, except the following:
- Essential Haircare Love Curl Cream and Momo Potion
- More Inside This Is An Oil Non-Oil
- Naturaltech Nourishing Hair Building Pak and Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner
- Liquid Spell Reinforcing Bodifying Fluid
"Very pleasant atmosphere, especially considering the difficult times we are all facing with the current pandemic. Extremely clean area! Greeted very warmly upon my entrance and seated almost immediately."
– Carla Davis
"This is the only salon that I trust to properly deal with my hair. Their extensive knowledge and skill are truly unmatched."
– Stephanie Rawson
"They all knew what they were doing, they were all great at their job and I love how my hair came out! Definitely recommend coming here."
– Tina Shaw